There are occasions where a student or school needs additional funding. This could be because the student needs a specialist intervention or because the school would like to run some training for its staff.

The designated teacher or social worker can apply for this via the Pupil Premium Plus (PP+) additional funding form – see the link below. Please note that PP+ is considered on a termly basis.

Pupil Premium Plus 2021-22 Additional Funding Form