One of the Aspire Virtual School’s responsibilities is to develop and implement programmes and activities that support the education, employment and training of care-experienced children and young people.
In the past, the Aspire Virtual School has organised a wide range of trips, events and activities including:
- a visit to Cambridge University
- an international summer camp
- a summer school for ESOL (English to Speaker of Other Languages) students
- a virtual summer enrichment programme
- a coding club with children’s charity Coram
- a university networking event
- an apprenticeship forum.